All the students are required to choose a club out of eight clubs to enhance their academic as well as co-curricular pursuits. The concept of Clubs is seen as an opportunity for adaptation to life in the group, forming good life long habits and cultivating a voluntaristic spirit. Club activities supplement academics and give the students practical training which they require in day to day life. Under these clubs, grooming sessions and exhibitions are organized giving an opportunity to the students to unleash and nurture their talent.
SPECTRUM CLUB (English)
Aim : Enrichment of the creative spark, communication skills and literary pursuits.
1. Ms. Ruchi Varmani
- 1. Grooming sessions for Literacy Activities
- 2. Zenith: Radio Show
- 3. Exhibition: Cauldron of Indian Literary Treasures(Senior)
English as a Lingua Franca (Junior)
- 4. Preparation for Zonals (English Poetry recitation, declamation, Extempore, Essay Writing and debate)
- 5. English Week
Assembly (Skit, English Song,)
Class Activities (Spin a Yarn and Debate)
MATRIX CLUB (Maths)
Aim : Mastering Maths, shaping the future.
1. Ms. Saroj
2. Ms. Richa Dutta
- 1. Maths quiz
- 2. Ganit Challenge
- 3. Maths Olympiad
- 4. Exhibition: Branches of Maths
- 5. Preparation for Inter-School Activity
ODYSSEY CLUB (Social Studies)
Aim : Wandering the evolution with ODYSSEY.
1. Ms. Alka
- 1. Zenith: Youth Parliament
Tete-a-Tete (Interview of business tycoons)
- 2. S.St Quiz
- 3. Election Awareness
- 4. Commerce Quiz
- 5. Mock United Nations
HORIZON CLUB (Science)
Aim : Innovative solutions to challenges of life
1. Ms. Meenakshi
2. Ms. Isha Anand
- 1. Zenith : Chemistry Symposium
- 2. G.Sc.Quiz
- 3. Exhibition : Space World (COSMOS)
Science and Technology in society
- 4. Science Olympiad (NSO)
- 5. Inspire Award-Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Quiz
- 6. Prepartion for Zonal Activities (Exhibition, Quiz, Debate, Poster, Slogan and scientoon)
KHOJ CLUB (G.K)
Aim : Enhancement of General Awareness and enrichment of knowledge
1. Ms. Mamta Dodani
- 1. G.K. Quiz
- 2. Exhibition: From Barter to Bitcoin
- 3. Preparation for Inter-School Activity
HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLUB
Aim : Enhancement of Physical, Mental and Emotional well-being
1. Ms. Vijaya Chhikara
- 1. Sports Activities (T.T, Basket Ball, Cricket, Taekwodno, Badminton etc.)
- 2. Preparation for Zonal and Inter-School Competitions
- 3. Annual Sports Day
- 4. Medical Checkup
- 5. Counselling sessions for mental and emotional well-being
Aim : To promote the ethos of conservation of natural resources by optimizing their use.
1. Ms. Vidhu Nagpal
- 1. Recitation on "Save Earth"
- 2. Adoption and maintenance of one tree or plant and took initiative to protect it.
- 3. Celebration of the World Environment Day by reusing products to make paper or cloth bags
- 4. Awareness about phasing out single use plastic through Nukkad Natak
- 5. Ozone Day Celebration
- 6. Creating awareness about "Say No to Crackers"
- 7. Essay Writing, Poster and Slogan Writing on Environmental Pollution.
- 8. Making of school free of Single Use Plastic.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT CLUB
Aim : To be prepared for a disaster...
1. Ms. Sakshi
- 1. Poster & Slogan Making
- 2. Pamphlet making on Mitigation strategies for various disasters
- 3. Fire Equipment Training
- 4. Quiz
- 5. Mock Drills
- 6. Documentary
- 7. Exhibition: Awareness about Earth Quake, Fire and other disasters.